Attend the next Information Session!
Learn how to apply for a position with us!
Hosted by Boston Public Schools, the information session will provide you insight regarding our recruitment and hiring processes. The session lasts about 90 minutes, with time for questions and a chance to speak with a BPS representative. You need not bring a cover letter and a resume, but you are welcome to do so!
To register for an information session:
- Submit the form below. (It takes less than three minutes!)
- Submit a resume in our Career Center by choosing the "Apply Now without adding a job" option in the Careers Home page.
- Unless noted otherwise, all sessions are in the Winter Chambers at 26 Court Street, Boston, MA 02108. (The nearest T-stops are the Green Line at Gov't Center and the Orange Line Outbound at State Street.)
- All sessions are on a Tuesday. They start at 5pm and last about 90 minutes.
Sessions are scheduled for the following dates:
- 11 December 2012 (everyone invited)
- 15 January 2013 (everyone invited)
- 12 February 2013 (everyone invited)
- 12 March 2013 (only teachers invited)
- 9 April 2013 (only teachers invited)
- 14 May 2013 (only teachers invited)
- 11 June 2013 (only teachers invited)