Visit the video library!
Subscribe to the BPS-TV channel on YouTube!
As part of improved efforts to engage families and the community in the Boston Public Schools, the district launched BPS-TV, a series of cable television programming and on-line video content about schools, students and education reform in the City of Boston.
BPS-TV also provides opportunities for high school students to gain insight into critical educational policy issues, and for those who are studying television broadcasting, to gain more practical experience to prepare for college and careers in the media.
- educational programming for families
- professional development for teachers
- news and announcements about the district
- school events and student performances
- Boston School Committee meetings
- and more.
BPS-TV logo designed by Aubrey Ortiz, a graduate of Boston Latin Academy, through OIIT's TechBoston Consulting Group.